The Master Hyp-o-notizer The Master Hyp-o-notizer

???

I don't understand it. At all.

Loondon Loondon

Simply Beautiful.

I don't know why people (like the one below me) only complain about its interactivity. They seem to skip right over the story, which in my opinion, was very well developed, and I thought it was also quite sad. While interactivity WAS a bit limited, I think that's all it needed to progress the story. For me, the story was a little short, but the backgrounds were beautiful, and the models were also really nice. I liked the fact that there was a poem describing what was going on, and the transition from innocent to malicious within a matter of clicks. The music fit the mood of each scene perfectly. I would really love to see more things like this from you.

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

Hooah.

I liked Warfare 1914 a lot, but because of the early time period, not a lot of things were available, and because of trench warfare, it's very limited. But with this, it's a lot more open and requires a lot more thinking. The tanks do make it hard, but it was well worth it.

Ultimate Pie Theft Ultimate Pie Theft

I loved it.

All those pricks who voted 0: PEOPLE MAKE PACMAN RIP OFFS. GET OVER IT.
I thought it was a great game and I really like Weebl and Bob. Keep it up!

Shade Effect Shade Effect

Its pretty good

When you shade, try to imagine a light in front of your character (wherever works, actually) then do the heavier shades near the opposite ends of the "light". Pretty good for your first try.

FlashStorm responds: